Set audio and subtitles to all movies.

Blu-ray and UHD Authoring
alexflin

Set audio and subtitles to all movies.

Post by alexflin »

Hi my project has 6 movies, and each one 2 audios and 3 subtitles. I don't know If I'm doing the correct way to change the audio and subs, but I'm following the next approach:

I go to the button right click, ok action, multi action and then I set all the audios to first audio.

And the same for subtitles

Is that correct?

Seccondly I would like when I open the menu and go to the settings audio tracks the checkbox is selected, on audio it's working, but on the subtitle menu not

This is the audio menu working
internet hosting

This is the subtitle menu not working the selected checkbox by default. In this case the last one should be selected because in my case disabled its forced subtitles subtitle 1

Alexey Kolesnikov

Re: Set audio and subtitles to all movies.

Post by Alexey Kolesnikov »

Hi Alex,

Regarding setting several audios/subtitles. There are groups intentionally created for this. If you place all movies in one group all changes in audio/subtitles are applies for the group and all movies in a group.

Regarding the highlighting - it should highlight if the appropriate track is selected and subtitles are on. Are they on?
Best regards,
Alexey Kolesnikov

alexflin

Re: Set audio and subtitles to all movies.

Post by alexflin »

Ok, It seems that is not any subtitle selected per default at the first init but the audio track is selected per default, so I need to force select the 3rd subtitle at the beginning even if I don't choose subtitles